Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mexico...

I miss being in Mexico. Down there I feel like that's where I'm supposed to be. Probably because that's the only place I feel like I know who I am. When I was there, I knew why. I knew what my purpose was. Back here, I feel completely unsure of anything. I have know idea what to do with myself. I don't have a job right now, but even when I did, I had no idea about anything. I have no idea who I am, or even who exactly I want to be. I mean, I kinda know who that is, but I don't really know how to get there. I think the Lord may be calling me into missions. I've always had the thought in the back of my head, and have been waiting for it to be confirmed. I think the fact that, me feeling so right doing missions work, and so unsure at home, might just be that confirmation.

No comments: