So, there's this song, by Army Of Me, called Going Through Changes.
The bridge is something that I can really identify with.
"And I’ve been going through changes….
And I know that I needed changes
But not this, this is not painless
Oh no, this is not painless"
The Lord has really been changing me lately. It's been a very painful process.
In a nutshell, he's completely emptied me. I've never felt so empty, but while painful, i know it's good. Because, now I know all I can do, is let Him fill me. It's a very humbling thing, but also very exciting, because I know he will. He's promised me he will.
Phl 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:
I'll write a better blog later. I'm pretty much out of time at the moment.
Middle Kids Trip
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment