Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ugh.

life has been emotional lately, for me. most of it has been happy emotions, but when it's not, i've gotten better at hiding. i'm not quite the basket case i was as a child.
i think i've been cured of my hair ocd, being that i felt the NEED to change it every month, if it wasn't the color, it was the style, since july. haha. i haven't been to the Salon since I turned 18, and haven't dyed it since December 23rd. I'm proud of myself. haha.
i feel really old lately. i want very much to go back to being in elementary school. there's too much pressure now a days.
i'm struggling right now, with the fact that I'm 18 and as far away from finding a husband as I've ever been. I feel like i'm running out of time, if I want to take a slow relationship, of atleast 2 years before marriage, andddd have six kids. so, i'm having to chill out, and trust that God knows what he's doing. He's the one that put it on my heart to want all those kids, no matter how crazy people may think I am, so I know he knows what he's doing.
I'm just hoping his plan isn't twins. i'm not sure about twins. maybe just cause i think i would hate being a twin, but having twins might be fun.
i refuse, however, to name them names that match and fit, and have them wear matching outfits. why would i by two of every outfit, when they could just share? haha.
i'll be done for now though, i need to study sociology.

No comments: