Sunday, November 23, 2008

'Tis the season.

I enjoy giving people gifts for christmas. I love spending time thinking about and purchasing the perfect gift for each person I care about. Most gifts are pretty simple, or silly, but it's something I love to do. This year, I have found that there are a LOT of people I would love to purchase something for, but don't necessarily have the cash flow to do so. I'm also lacking in ideas as to what I would purchase, if'n i could. SO. I came up with an idea, and after seeing a video on another blog, I'm not the only one who has had this idea. This year, a lot of people will be receiving gifts from me, not purchased by money. I'm pretty excited about it actually, because I know the people I care about will appreciate them. So far, I just have one dear family's gift figured out, but there are many that i'm trying to come up with.

Also, on the note of Christmas, I'm determined to be filled with the Christmas spirit this year. The spirit of Love, Joy and Peace. Last year, I remember never being able to push myself into those spirits, I can't remember why, or if there even was a real reason, but such is life. Soooo. This year I'll be FILLED with it. It will help that i'll have a long break from most of my school work to add to the festivities. Hehe.

No comments: